The Abilene Bombers are excited to announce the schedule for training camp 2013.
Players began arriving this week and tonight the players will have the opening of training camp meal at the Sharon's Bar BQ Party Room to officially welcome the team to Abilene.
The Bombers would specifically like to invite all of Abilene to attend the scrimmage on Tuesday March 5th at 7pm.
The scrimmage will be held at Curly Hays Field, across from Rose Park. All practices are open to the public and we hope to see a lot of fans during camp.
TRAINING CAMP SCHEDULE
SAT March 2nd - 8am to 12pm Abilene High School Practice Fields
SUN March 3rd- 7:30 to 9am Curly Hays
4pm to 8pm Curly Hays
MON March 4th - 5pm to 9pm Curly Hays
TUE March 5th -SCRIMMAGE 7pm to 10pm Curly Hays
-Player Cuts Made after Scrimmage-
WED March 6th –SEASON TICKET HOLDER PARTY 6pm to 8pm Sharon's Party Room
8pm to 10pm Curly Hays
THU March 7th - 5pm to 7pm Curly Hays
NOTE: Curly Hays practice locations can be at the field or across the street at the ball park
The Bombers will host the San Angelo Bandits on Saturday March 9th at 7pm in the team's home opener. Look for further information on tickets specials and merchandise specials during camp. All information will be distributed on the website at www.bombers.biz and the bombers facebook page, as well as the media. Come by the office today to get you tickets for the 2013 season!
Information provided Abilene Bombers media department.
- Texas gunman had 2 weapons, thousands of rounds at scene
- Children subject of Amber Alert found dead, mother arrested
- KTXS Forecast: Isolated sprinkles possible then drying afternoon
- North Texas son, 18, gets life in prison for killing parents
- Fugitive Monday: Man, 27, wanted by Abilene police for parole violation
- Texas Roadhouse in Abilene donating to non-profit for cancer patients
- Man pleads guilty in connection with brutal 2014 Abilene murder, sentenced to life
- Abilene man fires shot during fight with roommate
- $4,000 TV stolen during burglary of Abilene apartment
- More Abilene convenience store robberies reported
- Brown County cities see decline in sales tax revenues for July
- Callahan County commissioners reverse decision to 'vacate' jail
- Totals: 5+ inches of rain recorded in parts of West Texas over weekend
- Low enrollment causing Brookesmith ISD to look into restructuring
- Firefighters respond to house fire in Clyde, rescue dog