The 2013 Associated Press All-Big 12 team, as selected by a panel of 20 sports writers who regularly cover the league for newspapers throughout the league's five states. Players at all positions are listed alphabetically with name, school, height, weight, class and hometown; "u-" denotes unanimous selections.
For the Big XII Conference list which includes Baker Mayfield & Bryce Petty's conference honors, click HERE.
Center: Gabe Ikard, Oklahoma, 6-3, 298, Sr., Oklahoma City.
Offensive line: Le'Raven Clark, Texas Tech, 6-5, 320, Rockdale, Texas; Parker Graham, Oklahoma St., 6-7, 315, Sr., Webb City, Mo.; Trey Hopkins, Texas, 6-4, 300, Sr., Galena Park, Texas; u-Cyril Richardson, Baylor, 6-5, 340, Sr., Fort Worth, Texas.
Tight end: u-Jace Amaro, Texas Tech, 6-5, 260, Jr., San Antonio, Texas.
Receivers: u-Antwan Goodley, Baylor, 5-10, 225, Jr., Midland, Texas; Tyler Lockett, Kansas St., 5-11, 175, Jr., Tulsa, Okla.
Running backs: Lache Seastrunk, Baylor, 5-10, 210, Jr., Temple, Texas; James Sims, Kansas, 6-0, 200, Sr., Irving, Texas.
Quarterback: u-Bryce Petty, Baylor, 6-3, 230, Jr., Midlothian, Texas.
All-purpose: Tyler Lockett, Kansas St., 5-11, 175, Jr., Tulsa, Okla.
Kicker: Anthony Fera, Texas, 6-2, 208, Sr., Cypress, Texas.
Center: B.J. Finney, Kansas St., 6-4, 303, Jr., Andale, Kan.
Offensive line: Spencer Drango, Baylor, 6-5, 315, So., Cedar Park, Texas; Donald Hawkins, Texas, 6-5, 310, Sr., Tunica, Miss.; Cornelius Lucas, Kansas St., 6-9, 328, Sr., New Orleans; Quinton Spain, West Virginia, 6-5, 335, Jr., Petersburg, Va.
Tight end: E.J. Bibbs, Iowa St., 6-3, 250, Jr., Chicago.
Receivers: Mike Davis, Texas, 6-2, 195, Sr., Dallas; Tevin Reese, Baylor, 5-10, 170, Sr., Temple, Texas; Eric Ward, Texas Tech, 6-0, 205, Sr., Wichita Falls, Texas.
Running back: Charles Sims, West Virginia, 6-0, 213, Sr., Houston.
Quarterback: Clint Chelf, Oklahoma St., 6-1, 210, Sr., Enid, Okla.
All-purpose: Charles Sims, West Virginia, 6-0, 213, Sr., Houston.
Kicker: Mike Hunnicutt, Oklahoma, 6-1, 176, Jr., Richardson, Texas.
Defensive line: Calvin Barnett, Oklahoma St., 6-2, 300, Sr., Tulsa, Okla.; u-Jackson Jeffcoat, Texas, 6-5, 250, Sr., Plano, Texas; Ryan Mueller, Kansas St., 6-2, 245, Jr., Leawood, Kan.; Cedric Reed, Texas, 6-6, 258, Jr., Cleveland, Texas.
Linebacker: Jeremiah George, Iowa St., 5-11, 219, Sr., Clearwater, Fla.; Eddie Lackey, Baylor, 6-0, 220, Sr., Murrieta, Calif.; Caleb Lavey, Oklahoma St., 6-3, 235, Sr., Celina, Texas; Will Smith, Texas Tech, 6-3, 220, Sr., Riverside, Calif.
Defensive back: Aaron Colvin, Oklahoma, 6-0, 192, Sr., Tulsa, Okla.; Justin Gilbert, Oklahoma St., 6-0, 200, Sr., Huntsville, Texas; u-Jason Verrett, TCU, 5-10, 176, Sr., Fairfield, Calif.; Ty Zimmerman, Kansas St., 6-1, 204, Sr., Junction City, Kan.
Punter: Spencer Roth, Baylor, 6-4, 225, Jr., Knoxville, Tenn.
Defensive line: Will Clarke, West Virginia, 6-7, 273, Sr., Pittsburgh; Kerry Hyder, Texas Tech, 6-2, 280, Sr., Austin, Texas; Chris McAllister, Baylor, 6-3, 255, Sr., Converse, Texas; Charles Tapper, Oklahoma, 6-4, 261, So., Baltimore.
Linebacker: Bryce Hager, Baylor, 6-2, 235, Jr., Austin, Texas; Ben Heeney, Kansas, 6-0, 230, Jr., Hutchinson, Kan.; Shaun Lewis, Oklahoma St., 5-11, 225, Sr., Missouri City, Texas; Blake Slaughter, Kansas St., 5-10, 227, Missouri City, Texas.
Defensive back: Sam Carter, TCU, 6-1, 215, Jr., Alief, Texas; Ahmad Dixon, Baylor, 6-0, 205, Sr., Waco, Texas; Chris Hackett, TCU, 6-2, 195, So., Tyler, Texas; Daytawion Lowe, Oklahoma St., 5-11, 205, Sr., Midwest City, Okla.;
Punter: Nick O'Toole, West Virginia, 6-5, 220, So., Corona, Calif.
Offensive player of the year - Bryce Petty, Baylor.
Defensive player of the year - Jackson Jeffcoat, Texas.
Offensive newcomer of the year - Charles Sims, West Virginia.
Defensive newcomer of the year - Dominique Alexander, Oklahoma.
Voters: Ryan Aber, The Oklahoman; Tommy Birch, Des Moines Register; Jimmy Burch, Fort Worth Star-Telegram; Chuck Carlton, Dallas Morning News; Mike Finger, San Antonio Express-News; Tim Griffin, San Antonio Express-News/Houston Chronicle; Kevin Haskin, Topeka Capital-Journal; John E. Hoover, Tulsa World; Tom Keegan, Lawrence Journal-World; Blair Kerkhoff, Kansas City Star; Gina Mizell, The Oklahoman; Randy Peterson, Des Moines Register; Randy Riggs, Austin American-Statesman; Kellis Robinett, Wichita Eagle; Drew Rubenstein, The Dominion Post; John Shinn, Norman Transcript; Stefan Stevenson, Fort Worth Star-Telegram; Mitch Vingle, Charleston Gazette; John Werner, Waco Tribune-Herald; Don Williams, Lubbock Avalanche-Journal.
- Updated Abilene family raising money for hospital after 10-year-old son's death
- Police: San Angelo boy, 3, shoots self in face, investigation continues
- Abilene moms create lunch donation account for AISD kids
- Texas city to pay $850K in settlement over Angelo State University football player's death
- Updated UK raises threat level to 'critical'
- Abilene family raising money for hospital after 10-year-old son's death
- Abilene police release video, ask for help identifying alleged thief
- Taylor County Sheriff's Office also wants out of LEC
- APD introduces newest K-9 unit, Tica
- Make-A-Wish gift helps blind Abilene boy with reading, writing
- Battle-tested Bulldogs showcasing skill, poise in regional quarterfinal win
- Brown County commissioners taking resumes for open JP seat
- Brownwood murder suspect wants lower bond to go to theme parks, judge denies request
- Police chief: Homicide investigation continues regarding Brownwood man's death
- Brownwood police release ID of man shot in head, upgrade charges against suspect
- 3 firefighters, 1 other injured in Brownwood house fire
- Man in critical condition after shooting in Brownwood, suspect arrested
- Brown County commissioners taking resumes for open JP seat
- Big Country High School baseball, softball pairings
- Big Country golfers in UIL State boys tournament
- Sweetwater teen wins gold medal in national powerlifting competition
- Dyess We Care Team repairs the home of a WWII veteran
- Sweetwater residents welcome rain after severe storm