LAS CRUCES, N.M. - Saturday night's non-conference football game between ACU and New Mexico State will be broadcast on several venues, including ESPN3.com.
Kickoff for the contest between the Wildcats (5-3) and the Aggies (0-7) is set for 7 p.m. (Central time; 6 p.m. Mountain time). The game will be played at Aggie Memorial Stadium and can be heard locally on 98.1 FM.
The Wildcats – playing at the NCAA Division I FCS level for the first time in 2013 – are 5-3 and riding a two-game winning streak as they head west to take on the Aggies. New Mexico State, meanwhile, is 0-7 and has lost 18 straight games. The Aggies haven't won a game since Aug. 30, 2012, when they beat NCAA Division I FCS opponent Sacramento State, 49-19.
Glenn Cerny will be handling the play-by-play for ESPN3 with Danny Knee working as the analyst.
The game will also be broadcast on Comcast-New Mexico, Comcast-Las Cruces, The CW-El Paso and Fox Sports Arizona-Plus.
Information provided by ACU athletics department.
- Man in custody after four-hour standoff in north Abilene
- Abilene woman reunited with sister after travel ban struck down
- Sweetwater ISD makes choice for new head football coach/athletic director
- Brownwood man accused of conning people has criminal record
- Texas officer found dead at law enforcement shooting range