ACU's record-setting quarterback Mitchell Gale will play in the upcoming Texas vs. The Nation All-Star Bowl in February of this year.
The game's website describes the competition as pitting "top collegiate players originally from Texas or who play college football in Texas against top players from around the nation."
It will be played February 2, 2013 at the Eagle Stadium in Allen, Texas.
Gale finished his collegiate career as the all-time leading passer in school and Lone Star Conference history, ahead of the previous record holder and former ACU Wildcat, Billy Malone.
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Family, friends of Brownwood man express grief after body found, ID'd
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer
- Brookesmith ISD meeting on possible consolidation gets heated
- Walter murder trial: 'Formality' in sentencing to call Abilene couple back to court Thursday