ACU's record-setting quarterback Mitchell Gale will play in the upcoming Texas vs. The Nation All-Star Bowl in February of this year.
The game's website describes the competition as pitting "top collegiate players originally from Texas or who play college football in Texas against top players from around the nation."
It will be played February 2, 2013 at the Eagle Stadium in Allen, Texas.
Gale finished his collegiate career as the all-time leading passer in school and Lone Star Conference history, ahead of the previous record holder and former ACU Wildcat, Billy Malone.
- Brownwood police asking for public's help in finding escaped man
- Blanket man gets 15 years for two separate agg. assault cases
- Brownwood woman gets 20 years in prison for injuring child
- Brownwood City Council approves bid for sports complex additions
- Brownwood City Council unanimously passes new budget