ACU's record-setting quarterback Mitchell Gale will play in the upcoming Texas vs. The Nation All-Star Bowl in February of this year.
The game's website describes the competition as pitting "top collegiate players originally from Texas or who play college football in Texas against top players from around the nation."
It will be played February 2, 2013 at the Eagle Stadium in Allen, Texas.
Gale finished his collegiate career as the all-time leading passer in school and Lone Star Conference history, ahead of the previous record holder and former ACU Wildcat, Billy Malone.
- Updated Supporters mark slain girl's 10th birthday in Albuquerque
- Updated Police: 2 College Station deaths related to drugs, robbery
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Afternoon pop-up showers possible each day this week
- Updated Fried Jell-O among top food winners for State Fair of Texas
- Updated Construction to begin on Highway 351 in north Abilene