WACO, Texas - Baylor coach Art Briles says his team is disappointed after its first loss.
The Bears' loss at Oklahoma State dropped them to ninth in the AP poll and BCS standings. Briles said Monday that his team has to learn from the loss, get better and move on. His message to the team is to go get a win at TCU on Saturday.
Baylor can still share the Big 12 title, and get to a BCS game by winning its last two games, including the finale against Texas, if Oklahoma State loses to Oklahoma on Dec. 7.
For the seventh time in eight years, the Big 12 champion won't be undefeated in league play.
TCU, Iowa State, West Virginia and Kansas all play their final games of the season Saturday.
- Updated 'Eerily similar' earthquake hit Italian region in 2009
- Updated Abilene shooting victim's mother reacts to suspect's arrest
- Updated Olympic gold medalist Simone Biles welcomed home to Texas
- Updated 2016 rainfall totals exceed normal yearly average in Abilene
- Updated Rival schools lend football gear to Oklahoma team after fire