WACO, Texas - Baylor coach Art Briles says his team is disappointed after its first loss.
The Bears' loss at Oklahoma State dropped them to ninth in the AP poll and BCS standings. Briles said Monday that his team has to learn from the loss, get better and move on. His message to the team is to go get a win at TCU on Saturday.
Baylor can still share the Big 12 title, and get to a BCS game by winning its last two games, including the finale against Texas, if Oklahoma State loses to Oklahoma on Dec. 7.
For the seventh time in eight years, the Big 12 champion won't be undefeated in league play.
TCU, Iowa State, West Virginia and Kansas all play their final games of the season Saturday.
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Fire damages north Abilene structure
- Improvements on way for Abilene Zoo if council approves bid
- Missing elderly woman found stuck in mud by two Abilene men
- Abilene council to consider approving water rate study, audit
- Abilene attorney vying for Abilene City Council Place 3 spot