WACO, Texas - Baylor coach Kim Mulkey has added two former head coaches to her staff.
The Lady Bears on Monday announced the additions of Prairie View coach Toyelle Wilson and Georgia Tech associate head coach Sytia Messer, starting next week.
Wilson led Prairie View to three consecutive NCAA tournament appearances and had a 55-43 record in three seasons. The Lady Panthers lost in the first round of the NCAA tournament at Baylor in 2011 and 2013, with a first-round loss at Connecticut the year between that.
Before Messer's second stint at Georgia Tech last season, she had a 54-41 record in three seasons at Tennessee Tech's head coach.
Damion McKinney left Mulkey's staff after seven seasons. Rekha Patterson returned to Ball State as the associate head coach.
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Family, friends of Brownwood man express grief after body found, ID'd
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer
- Brookesmith ISD meeting on possible consolidation gets heated