WACO, Texas - Baylor coach Kim Mulkey has added two former head coaches to her staff.
The Lady Bears on Monday announced the additions of Prairie View coach Toyelle Wilson and Georgia Tech associate head coach Sytia Messer, starting next week.
Wilson led Prairie View to three consecutive NCAA tournament appearances and had a 55-43 record in three seasons. The Lady Panthers lost in the first round of the NCAA tournament at Baylor in 2011 and 2013, with a first-round loss at Connecticut the year between that.
Before Messer's second stint at Georgia Tech last season, she had a 54-41 record in three seasons at Tennessee Tech's head coach.
Damion McKinney left Mulkey's staff after seven seasons. Rekha Patterson returned to Ball State as the associate head coach.
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Improvements on way for Abilene Zoo if council approves bid
- Missing elderly woman found stuck in mud by two Abilene men
- Abilene council to consider approving water rate study, audit
- Abilene attorney vying for Abilene City Council Place 3 spot
- Council 'work session' to focus on curbside recycling, downtown Abilene parking