WACO, Texas - Baylor coach Kim Mulkey has added two former head coaches to her staff.
The Lady Bears on Monday announced the additions of Prairie View coach Toyelle Wilson and Georgia Tech associate head coach Sytia Messer, starting next week.
Wilson led Prairie View to three consecutive NCAA tournament appearances and had a 55-43 record in three seasons. The Lady Panthers lost in the first round of the NCAA tournament at Baylor in 2011 and 2013, with a first-round loss at Connecticut the year between that.
Before Messer's second stint at Georgia Tech last season, she had a 54-41 record in three seasons at Tennessee Tech's head coach.
Damion McKinney left Mulkey's staff after seven seasons. Rekha Patterson returned to Ball State as the associate head coach.
- Updated Abilene murder suspect captured in Arlington
- Trump makes unusual swing through Texas
- Texas fines testing vendor $5.7M, demands $15M in upgrades
- Too much homework? Not in this Texas classroom. None at all. None all year
- Abilene police seeking suspect who drove girlfriend to Tuscola, assaulted her