STILLWATER, Okla. - Blake Bell threw a 7-yard touchdown pass to Jalen Saunders with 19 seconds remaining to help No. 18 Oklahoma spoil rival Oklahoma State's Big 12 championship and BCS bowl game hopes with a 33-24 win.
Bell, playing in place of an injured Trevor Knight, led the Sooners (10-2, 7-2 Big 12) on the game-winning 66-yard drive - going 5-of-8 for 57 yards on the drive.
Eric Striker ended the game by recovering a fumble for a touchdown for Oklahoma, which has now won at least 10 games in four straight seasons.
Sooners coach Bob Stoops is now 8-1 in his career against Cowboys coach Mike Gundy.
Desmond Roland led No. 6 Oklahoma State (10-2, 7-2) with 144 yards rushing and accounted for three touchdowns.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Updated Blacks in Texas face greatest pregnancy-related death risk
- Updated Manhunt underway in Sweetwater after attempted traffic stop
- Updated Abilene shooting victim's mother reacts to suspect's arrest
- Updated Abilene man arrested for aggravated kidnapping of girlfriend
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Drier and warmer weather for most to finish the work week