STILLWATER, Okla. - Clint Chelf passed for a career-high 370 yards and accounted for four touchdowns as No. 11 Oklahoma State took down another national-championship hopeful, easily defeating No. 3 Baylor 49-17.
Chelf, who lost the starting job earlier this season for the Cowboys (10-1, 7-1 Big 12 Conference), threw for three touchdown passes and ran for a score - continuing his mastery of the stunned Bears in front of a record crowd of 60,218 in Boone Pickens Stadium.
The senior also had a 48-yard reception and finished with 438 yards of total offense. He was 19-of-25 passing. Tracy Moore added five catches for 126 yards for Oklahoma State.
Bryce Petty was 28-of-48 passing for 359 yards for Baylor (9-1, 6-1), which had its 13-game winning streak snapped and hasn't won in Stillwater since 1939.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Updated Blacks in Texas face greatest pregnancy-related death risk
- Updated Manhunt underway in Sweetwater after attempted traffic stop
- Updated Abilene shooting victim's mother reacts to suspect's arrest
- Updated Abilene man arrested for aggravated kidnapping of girlfriend
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Drier and warmer weather for most to finish the work week