COLLEGE STATION, Texas - A construction accident at Texas A&M's under-renovation football stadium has left at least one worker hurt after he fell about four stories.
University police spokesman Lt. Allan Baron (buh-ROHN') told KBTX-TV (http://bit.ly/19f6ywU ) that the accident happened Tuesday morning at Kyle Field.
The 25-year-old worker was transported to a hospital, where his condition was unknown Tuesday afternoon.
Kyle Field is undergoing $450 million in upgrades to put in new grass and expand seating from 82,600 to 102,500, making it the largest stadium in the Southeastern Conference.
- Updated Search continues in Sweetwater after man ditches motorcycle, flees
- New schools open in Texas town in 2013 fertilizer blast
- Abilene shooting victim's mother reacts to suspect's arrest
- Blacks in Texas face greatest pregnancy-related death risk
- Abilene man arrested for aggravated kidnapping of girlfriend