ABILENE, Texas - Hardin-Simmons' women's basketball team will continue its four-game home stand this weekend when it hosts Texas-Tyler on Thursday and Ozarks on Saturday in American Southwest Conference action.
The first 100 students with an ID will be served a free hot dog, chips and drink on Thursday.
HSU will welcome in Texas-Tyler on Thursday at 5:30. The Patriots come in leading the league with a record of 13-2 overall and 11-1 in conference action. HSU will host Ozarks on Saturday at 1 p.m.. The Eagles are 4-11 overall and 3-9 in conference action.
The Cowgirls have lost three straight one-possession games and are now 5-9 overall and 5-6 in conference action.
Taylor Klement leads the Cowgirls with 10.6 points per game on the year.
Information for this story provided by HSU Athletics.
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Family, friends of Brownwood man express grief after body found, ID'd
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer
- Brookesmith ISD meeting on possible consolidation gets heated