LONGVIEW, Texas - Hardin-Simmons' women's soccer team pushed its winning streak to 12 games with a 14-0 win over LeTourneau on Saturday evening in Longview, Texas.
HSU took control early with three goals in the first 6:56. Courtney Cramer scored 3:01 in and Julianne Kucera added a pair of goals. It stayed 3-0, until the 32:05 mark when Devon Howard scored and then Kucera scored a pair of goals 30 seconds apart to take a 6-0 halftime lead.
In the second half, Gabby Hadly scored a goal, Hannah Perkins and McKenna Mangold scored two goals and Jordan Lara, Callie Carter and Jaqueline Thorman each added a goal to set up the final score.
HSU outshot LeTourneau 55-2 in the match.
Lexi Stinson and Abby Blunt split the game in goal for HSU.
The Cowgirls are now 12-1 on the year and 8-0 in American Southwest Conference play. LeTourneau fell to 1-15 overall and 0-7 in league play. HSU will host East Texas Baptist next Saturday for senior day at the HSU Soccer Complex.
Information provided by HSU athletics department.
- Zephyr ISD sues over faulty turf, relocates home football games
- Abilene ISD expecting more money from state for higher enrollment
- Ex-Abilene day care teacher fails to show for trial, warrant issued
- Hunters, Abilene charity anticipate start of dove hunting season
- Police: 20-year-old arrested for sexual assault of Brownwood teen