No. 1 Florida State and No. 2 Auburn will play in the final BCS championship game on Jan. 6 at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena, Calif.
The match made Saturday night when the Seminoles and Tigers won their conference championship games, and Ohio State lost, was made official when the pairings for all the marquee bowl games were announced.
The Seminoles played in the first three BCS title games under former coach Bobby Bowden, winning one, but haven't been back since 2000. Auburn is 1-for-1 in championship games, winning the 2010 title behind Heisman winner Cam Newton.
Florida State quarterback Jameis Winston is the favorite to win this season's Heisman.
Auburn is trying to extend the Southeastern Conference's national title streak to eight.
Orange Bowl, January 3rd, Miami, Florida
Ohio State vs. Clemson
Sugar Bowl, January 2nd, New Orleans, Louisiana
Oklahoma vs. Alabama
Rose Bowl, January 1st, Pasadena, California
Michigan State vs. Stanford
- Updated Hunters charged in Texas shooting who had blamed immigrants
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Severe weather possible tonight, sunshine back tomorrow
- Updated Texas high school transgender wrestler wins regional title
- Updated Man arrested for slaying of Caldwell County woman
- Stepson talks how shooter, victim met before San Angelo murder-suicide