COLLEGE STATION, Texas - After one season as an Aggie, Peyton Little is transferring out of College Station. The Texas A&M athletic dept. has confirmed to KTXS that Little is leaving the women's basketball program there.
Little, a freshman on the team this season, and the Aggies finished the 2012-13 season 25-10 (11-5 SEC) and won the SEC women's conference tournament. She averaged 15 minutes per game and 4.5 points per game.
Much of Little's best production came in the first half of the season. In games against Southern, Louisiana Tech and Old Dominion, she scored 11, 18 and 10 points respectively.
in conference play, Little's best offensive production came in a January 3rd game against Alabama, scoring 13 points in 20 minutes. She also scored 17 points in 20 minutes against Mizzou.
Little led the Wylie lady Bulldogs to three straight state tournament appearances in 3A, and back-to-back 3A titles as a junior and senior.
There is no word where Peyton Little intends to go next.
- Calif. lawmakers pass bill inspired by Turner case
- Zephyr ISD sues over faulty turf, relocates home football games
- Abilene ISD expecting more money from state for higher enrollment
- KTXS Forecast: Afternoon hit-or-miss t-shower chances continue
- Ex-Abilene day care teacher fails to show for trial, warrant issued