COLLEGE STATION, Texas - After one season as an Aggie, Peyton Little is transferring out of College Station. The Texas A&M athletic dept. has confirmed to KTXS that Little is leaving the women's basketball program there.
Little, a freshman on the team this season, and the Aggies finished the 2012-13 season 25-10 (11-5 SEC) and won the SEC women's conference tournament. She averaged 15 minutes per game and 4.5 points per game.
Much of Little's best production came in the first half of the season. In games against Southern, Louisiana Tech and Old Dominion, she scored 11, 18 and 10 points respectively.
in conference play, Little's best offensive production came in a January 3rd game against Alabama, scoring 13 points in 20 minutes. She also scored 17 points in 20 minutes against Mizzou.
Little led the Wylie lady Bulldogs to three straight state tournament appearances in 3A, and back-to-back 3A titles as a junior and senior.
There is no word where Peyton Little intends to go next.
- Dashcam video of San Angelo councilman's altercation with police released
- Weather warning: Enhanced fire danger for much of Big Country
- Wanted: Abilene police seek teen & woman
- Woman's sassy obit warns people to wait to claim her stuff
- Son killed protecting mom at Texas Subway shop where both worked