COLLEGE STATION, Texas - After one season as an Aggie, Peyton Little is transferring out of College Station. The Texas A&M athletic dept. has confirmed to KTXS that Little is leaving the women's basketball program there.
Little, a freshman on the team this season, and the Aggies finished the 2012-13 season 25-10 (11-5 SEC) and won the SEC women's conference tournament. She averaged 15 minutes per game and 4.5 points per game.
Much of Little's best production came in the first half of the season. In games against Southern, Louisiana Tech and Old Dominion, she scored 11, 18 and 10 points respectively.
in conference play, Little's best offensive production came in a January 3rd game against Alabama, scoring 13 points in 20 minutes. She also scored 17 points in 20 minutes against Mizzou.
Little led the Wylie lady Bulldogs to three straight state tournament appearances in 3A, and back-to-back 3A titles as a junior and senior.
There is no word where Peyton Little intends to go next.
- Abilene parents keeping daughter's memory alive with foundation
- Abilene police find heroin in house, arrest 4 on drug charges
- Bangs students learn from Monday's presidential debate
- KTXS Forecast: Slight warm up today then another cold front arrives Thursday
- Brownwood murder suspect's lawyer asks for bond reduction, gag order
- Brother of fallen Dyess airman killed week before 1st anniversary of plane crash
- Callahan County employees, residents react to jail decision
- Brown County cities see decline in sales tax revenues for July
- Callahan County commissioners reverse decision to 'vacate' jail
- Totals: 5+ inches of rain recorded in parts of West Texas over weekend