ABILENE, Texas - Hardin-Simmons' women's basketball team will hold its annual Cowgirl clinic on Saturday Oct. 26 at the Mabee Complex.
The clinic is for girls in grades kindergarten through sixth grade and will go from 9 a.m. to noon. The cost of the clinic is $25.
All participants will receive a t-shirt, a season pass for all Cowgirl home games, three hours of personal instruction from the members of the 2013-14 HSU team and coaches and will be invited to a pizza party after a selected HSU home game this season.
The clinic will feature shooting, passing, dribbling and defense as well as competitions. Campers will be divided by age grounds and received individual attention to improve fundamental skills.
Information provided by HSU Athletics.
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Family, friends of Brownwood man express grief after body found, ID'd
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer
- Brookesmith ISD meeting on possible consolidation gets heated