COLLEGE STATION, Texas - Johnny Manziel accounted for 346 yards with three touchdowns in just more than a half to help No. 10 Texas A&M cruise to a 42-13 win over SMU on Saturday night.
Texas A&M (3-1) was up 32-6 at halftime, and Manziel led the Aggies to a touchdown on their first drive of the third quarter before the Heisman Trophy-winner went to the bench.
It was a nice bounce-back game for Texas A&M after falling to top-ranked Alabama 49-42 last week.
Manziel had 244 yards passing with a touchdown and ran for 102 yards and two more scores.
Deshazor Everett returned a fumble 12 yards for a touchdown and Ben Malena ran for 71 yards and two scores. He got things going for A&M with a 3-yard touchdown run in the first quarter.
Former Texas quarterback Garrett Gilbert threw for 310 yards and a touchdown with an interception for SMU (1-2).
- Brownwood police asking for public's help in finding escaped man
- Blanket man gets 15 years for two separate agg. assault cases
- Brownwood woman gets 20 years in prison for injuring child
- Brownwood City Council approves bid for sports complex additions
- Brownwood City Council unanimously passes new budget