AUSTIN, Texas - McMurry University fell in five sets at St. Edward's University by scores of 24-26, 25-21, 17-25, 25-21 and 9-15 Tuesday evening in Heartland Conference action.
Taylor Seaton (Big Springs, Texas/Big Springs) played well in the loss. She had a match-high .429 hitting percentage and helped out with nine kills and three aces.
Kelsey Harkins (Elgin, Texas/Elgin HS) finished with a team-high 12 kills and helped out with 17 digs and two blocks.
Peyton Evans (Riverton, Utah/Western Texas College) finished with nine kills and four blocks.
Kasi Conners (Abilene, Texas/Abilene HS) helped out with eight kills, four blocks and two assists.
Mary Koehler led the Hilltoppers (7-11, 5-5 Heartland) with 15 kills and 21 digs.
McM (8-12, 5-5 Heartland) returns to Kimbrell Arena Thursday evening for a non-conference match against Hutson-Tillotson University.
Information for this story provided by McMurry Athletics.
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Family, friends of Brownwood man express grief after body found, ID'd
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer
- Brookesmith ISD meeting on possible consolidation gets heated
- Walter murder trial: 'Formality' in sentencing to call Abilene couple back to court Thursday