ABILENE, Texas - The McMurry men's golf team shot a second-day total of 597, which placed the War Hawks seventh overall at the Charles Coody West Intercollegiate golf tournament at Diamondback Golf Course.
Michael Fagan (Georgetown, Texas/Georgetown HS) shot a second-day 71 and led all War Hawks with a 145, which placed the sophomore tied for 10th.
(Seymour, Texas/Seymour HS) shot a second-day 72 and finished with a two-day total of 147, which placed him tied for 20th. Sophomore (Wink, Texas/Wink HS) finished tied for 35th with a two-day total of 151. Junior (Quanah, Texas/Quanah HS) and senior (Farmersville, Texas/Farmers HS) tied for 49th with a two-day total of 155.
The War Hawks return to the links Sept. 30 at the Western New Mexico Invitational.
Information for this story provided by McMurry Athletics.
- Man in custody after four-hour standoff in north Abilene
- Abilene woman reunited with sister after travel ban struck down
- Sweetwater ISD makes choice for new head football coach/athletic director
- Brownwood man accused of conning people has criminal record
- Texas officer found dead at law enforcement shooting range