ABILENE, Texas - The McMurry men's golf team shot a second-day total of 597, which placed the War Hawks seventh overall at the Charles Coody West Intercollegiate golf tournament at Diamondback Golf Course.
Michael Fagan (Georgetown, Texas/Georgetown HS) shot a second-day 71 and led all War Hawks with a 145, which placed the sophomore tied for 10th.
(Seymour, Texas/Seymour HS) shot a second-day 72 and finished with a two-day total of 147, which placed him tied for 20th. Sophomore (Wink, Texas/Wink HS) finished tied for 35th with a two-day total of 151. Junior (Quanah, Texas/Quanah HS) and senior (Farmersville, Texas/Farmers HS) tied for 49th with a two-day total of 155.
The War Hawks return to the links Sept. 30 at the Western New Mexico Invitational.
Information for this story provided by McMurry Athletics.
- Updated Son of former Brady police chief arrested for murdering mother
- Victims ID'd: San Angelo man & boy, 4, apparently drowned while fishing
- Recent thefts raise eyebrows at Abilene hardware store
- Updated Environmental groups raise concerns over West Texas oil find
- Texan on 10 Most Wanted sex offender list caught in Mexico
- Candlelight vigil held in Brownwood for domestic violence victims
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Fire at Abilene car dealership
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer