WACO, Texas - Baylor coach Art Briles says the fourth-ranked Bears will have to compensate in a number of ways to make up for the loss of injured receiver Tevin Reese.
Reese, who was averaging 25 yards per catch, had surgery on his dislocated right wrist and will miss the rest of the regular season.
The Bears still have the Big 12's leading receiver in Antwan Goodley, who is averaging 122 yards per game. The speedy Reese was averaging 118 yards per game with eight TDs before getting hurt in the win over Oklahoma on Thursday.
Redshirt freshman running back Shock Linwood ran for 182 yards and is the Big 12 offensive player of the week after Lache Seastrunk and Glasco Martin got banged up against the Sooners.
- Updated Abilene City Council declines to approve curbside recycling program
- Updated Abilene non-profit raising money with rappelling event
- Updated City of Abilene to give away 100 rain barrel kits
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Afternoon stray t-shower possible for West-Central Texas
- Updated Country music star Vince Gill tours West Texas Rehab in Abilene