FORT WORTH, Texas - Former Snyder quarterback Sonny Cumbie confirmed today on Double T 104.3 radio in Dallas that he is leaving Texas Tech and has accepted a co-offensive coordinator position with Texas Christian.
Cumbie joined the Tech staff back in 2010. He officially resigned from his position at Tech this morning.
- Updated City of Abilene addresses high water bills
- Updated Agency shakeup: 4 regional CPS directors fired, including director of Abilene region
- Updated Abilene police officer murdered one year ago
- Updated Black Texas woman sues after being thrown down amid arrest
- Updated Leaders hold special meeting after 10-year-old girl's gruesome death