LUBBOCK, Texas - Dejan Kravic scored 22 points, leading three players in scoring 20 or more points, to lead Texas Tech to an 85-74 win over North Carolina A&T on Friday night.
Kravic also had six rebounds. True freshman Dusty Hannahs added a career-high 21 points for the Red Raiders in his second career start. Jaye Crockett had a double-double with 20 points and 14 rebounds.
North Carolina A&T went on 23-4 run and led by as many as 12 with 2:24 left in the first half. But Hannahs hit two 3s in the final 40 seconds to cut the Aggies (5-8) lead to 43-37 at halftime.
Texas Tech started off the second half with a 26-6 run led by Kravic.
The Aggies (5-8) closed within one point with 5:25 left remaining, but the Red Raiders (6-4) rebuilt the lead.
Jean Louisme led the Aggies with 18 points. Adrian Powell added 16 points.
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Family, friends of Brownwood man express grief after body found, ID'd
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer
- Brookesmith ISD meeting on possible consolidation gets heated
- Walter murder trial: 'Formality' in sentencing to call Abilene couple back to court Thursday