ABILENE, Texas - Three Hardin-Simmons football players have been named to the Beyond Sports Network Division III All-American team.
Senior quarterback Logan Turner was named to the first team after completing 260-of-431 passes for a school-record 4,116 yards and 43 touchdowns.
Senior defensive tackle Undra Hendrix also had a stellar season and was named to the second team. Hendrix set an HSU record for sacks by a defensive tackle with 11 and had 19 tackles for loss, both which led the ASC.
Freshman kick returner Jessie Ramos was named to the second team as a kick returner. He averaged 29.9 yards on 15 kickoff returns and had touchdowns of 100 yards and 96 yards. The 96 yarder came on his first-ever touch as a collegian in the season opener.
BSN is a college scouting tool for coaches and scouts to utilize for scouting and evaluating talent across the nation.
Information for this story provided by HSU Sports Information.
- Man shot in arm during road rage incident near Abilene
- Man convicted of indecency with a child now arrested in Taylor County
- Abilene police find heroin in house, arrest 4 on drug charges
- Financial shortfall forcing Meals on Wheels to cut breakfast delivery in Abilene
- Abilene parents keeping daughter's memory alive with foundation
- Brownwood woman gets 20 years in prison for injuring child
- Brownwood City Council approves bid for sports complex additions
- Brownwood City Council unanimously passes new budget
- Brownwood murder suspect's lawyer asks for bond reduction, gag order
- Brown County cities see decline in sales tax revenues for July
- Sweetwater teacher accused of relationship with student resigns
- Bond reduced for Ranger man accused of murder
- Winters man one of 25 to receive prestigious Carnegie Hero medal
- Bangs students learn from Monday's presidential debate
- Brother of fallen Dyess airman killed week before 1st anniversary of plane crash