ABILENE, Texas - Three Hardin-Simmons football players have been named to the Beyond Sports Network Division III All-American team.
Senior quarterback Logan Turner was named to the first team after completing 260-of-431 passes for a school-record 4,116 yards and 43 touchdowns.
Senior defensive tackle Undra Hendrix also had a stellar season and was named to the second team. Hendrix set an HSU record for sacks by a defensive tackle with 11 and had 19 tackles for loss, both which led the ASC.
Freshman kick returner Jessie Ramos was named to the second team as a kick returner. He averaged 29.9 yards on 15 kickoff returns and had touchdowns of 100 yards and 96 yards. The 96 yarder came on his first-ever touch as a collegian in the season opener.
BSN is a college scouting tool for coaches and scouts to utilize for scouting and evaluating talent across the nation.
Information for this story provided by HSU Sports Information.
- Updated Police: Man charged in Texas mosque threat later apologized
- Updated Active search over, suspect avoids arrest after high-speed Big Country chase
- Updated New schools open in Texas town in 2013 fertilizer blast
- Updated Abilene shooting victim's mother reacts to suspect's arrest
- Updated Blacks in Texas face greatest pregnancy-related death risk