ABILENE, Texas - The McMurry University athletic department is pleased to announce Upside Down Club Day this Saturday at 3 p.m.
as the War Hawks host Colorado Christian University in baseball action at Walt Driggers Field.
The Upside Down Club is dedicated to enhancing the lives of individuals with Down syndrome, while supporting their families, and the community.
"We are really excited to have the families of the Up Side Down Club on the campus of McMurry University," said Robin Holbrook, Director of Ticketing and Promotions. "It's a great opportunity for our student-athletes to meet members of the McMurry and Abilene Community."
Admission is free for families who participate with the Upside Down Club.
There is a chance to visit with the team after the game, have your photo taken with Wally the War Hawk and participate in a dance contest to win a gift card to Prime Time.
Information provided by McMurry athletics department.
- Updated Police identify victim in west Abilene homicide
- LIVE FBI reviewing new emails in Clinton classified information probe
- Parents charged after toddler dies in Texas house fire
- Wife of Texas teacher charged in 2 deaths accused of tampering
- Police: Texas college student rams squad car while taking topless selfie
- Brown County commissioners approve sale of old sheriff's office and jail
- Brownwood seeking community input on proposed dog park
- Police: Driver flees after crashing into Early apartment, found at liquor store
- Sheriff, family ask for public's help with Lake Brownwood murder case
- Inaugural Barktoberfest taking place Saturday seeks to help Brownwood youth
- Teen killed in Coleman County motorcycle-truck crash
- Teacher Tribute: First-year Wylie teacher receives season's first honor
- Brookesmith school board selects interim superintendent
- Victim testifies against former chief in Anson sexual assault trial
- Clyde Intermediate School teachers save student from choking