ABILENE, Texas - The McMurry University athletic department is pleased to announce Upside Down Club Day this Saturday at 3 p.m.
as the War Hawks host Colorado Christian University in baseball action at Walt Driggers Field.
The Upside Down Club is dedicated to enhancing the lives of individuals with Down syndrome, while supporting their families, and the community.
"We are really excited to have the families of the Up Side Down Club on the campus of McMurry University," said Robin Holbrook, Director of Ticketing and Promotions. "It's a great opportunity for our student-athletes to meet members of the McMurry and Abilene Community."
Admission is free for families who participate with the Upside Down Club.
There is a chance to visit with the team after the game, have your photo taken with Wally the War Hawk and participate in a dance contest to win a gift card to Prime Time.
Information provided by McMurry athletics department.
- Chili Day and Auction raises money for children's programs
- Woman, 36, is 2nd arrested in connection with Abilene mother's murder
- Workshop at ACU gets people ready for gardening season
- McMurry professor highlights 181st anniversary of the Battle of the Alamo
- State seeks death penalty for man accused of killing correctional officer
- Brown County judge orders new trial for man convicted of child sex crimes
- Blood drive in Early held to honor deceased student
- Brownwood man arrested for forging checks found while detailing truck
- Lawmaker proposes ending Brown County Attorney's pre-trial donation program
- Wildfire academy held in Brownwood amid high fire danger
- TxDOT repairs section of Highway 6 destroyed by 2016 flood
- Ira ISD superintendent announces retirement after long career
- Sweetwater ISD makes choice for new head football coach/athletic director
- Brownwood man accused of conning people has criminal record
- DPS identifies driver, 32, killed in Callahan County crash