SAN ANTONIO, Texas - Icy roads and hazardous driving conditions have led to the postponement of Sunday's Abilene Christian University women's basketball game at Texas-San Antoinio.
The game was originally scheduled for 4 p.m. Sunday at the UTSA Convocation Center, but the ice and freezing temperatures that blanketed the entire state of Texas this weekend forced the postponement.
The game will instead be played on Saturday, Jan. 4, at 4 p.m. in San Antonio.
Information provided by ACU athletics department.
- Updated Volkswagen agrees to compensate US dealers over emissions scandal
- Abilene man charged with criminally negligent homicide in fiery 2014 crash
- Abilene non-profit raising money with rappelling event
- Abilene City Council declines to approve curbside recycling program
- Surgeon general warns doctors on opioid epidemic