SAN ANTONIO, Texas - Icy roads and hazardous driving conditions have led to the postponement of Sunday's Abilene Christian University women's basketball game at Texas-San Antoinio.
The game was originally scheduled for 4 p.m. Sunday at the UTSA Convocation Center, but the ice and freezing temperatures that blanketed the entire state of Texas this weekend forced the postponement.
The game will instead be played on Saturday, Jan. 4, at 4 p.m. in San Antonio.
Information provided by ACU athletics department.
- ACU's Sing Song competition brings visitors, dollars to Abilene
- 2 dead in shooting during fight at Houston strip club
- Police seek help finding suitcase linked to Colorado murder
- Hunters charged in Texas shooting who had blamed immigrants
- KTXS Forecast: Rain moves out, making way for warmer weather and sunny skies