BETHANY, Okla. - Rebecca Kernen scored a hat trick and assisted on another goal to lift Dallas Baptist University past McMurry University, 5-0, Friday afternoon in the semi-finals of the 2013 National Christian College Athletic Association Central Regional Tournament.
Freshman goalkeeper Anissa Arenas (Lubbock, Texas/Coronado HS) finished with a game-high 11 saves.
Aleria Luna (Duncanville, Texas/Duncanville HS) recorded two shots on goal for the War Hawks.
McM ends its season with a program-best 8-8-1 record.
Information provided by McMurry athletics department.
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Family, friends of Brownwood man express grief after body found, ID'd
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer
- Brookesmith ISD meeting on possible consolidation gets heated