SAN MARCOS, Texas - McMurry University dropped a 7-0 decision to NCAA Division I Texas State on Friday afternoon. The loss drops the War Hawks to 5-12 overall.
TSU had no trouble in dispatching the McM team, sweeping all three doubles bouts to earn the first team point of the day.
In singles, the Bobcats were equally dominating, winning all six matches in straight sets. TSU lost just 10 total games in singles play.
McMurry will close out the regular season on Saturday morning (10 a.m.) at Our Lady of the Lake University in a match played in San Antonio.
Information for this story provided by McMurry Sports Information.
- Mistrial declared in sexual assault case against ex-Anson police chief
- Female football official earning her stripes
- Texas presidential poll shows Trump with lead going into election
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Above normal temperatures continue
- Abilene City Council approves hiring two code enforcement officers
- Brown County commissioners approve sale of old sheriff's office and jail
- Brownwood seeking community input on proposed dog park
- Police: Driver flees after crashing into Early apartment, found at liquor store
- Sheriff, family ask for public's help with Lake Brownwood murder case
- Inaugural Barktoberfest taking place Saturday seeks to help Brownwood youth