IRVING, Texas - Tony Romo and the Dallas Cowboys have done a lot of giving, and not a lot of taking.
With his five interceptions in the last game, Romo has already been picked off eight times this season. That's seven more interceptions than opposing quarterbacks have thrown against the Cowboys (2-2), and accounts for their minus-7 turnover margin.
While it would be easy to blame Romo for that, especially since he also has two lost fumbles, the Cowboys' defense isn't really forcing any turnovers.
The Cowboys have one interception and three fumble recoveries, one of those coming on special teams.
Dallas plays Sunday at Baltimore.
- Updated Girl, 8, gets $10K scholarship to University of North Texas after video
- Updated Two-headed rat snake gets new home at Central Texas zoo
- KTXS Forecast: Perfect weather for coming weekend
- Man recants story about road rage incident near Abilene
- Wanted: Former Abilene day care teacher among 4 being sought
- Blanket man gets 15 years for two separate agg. assault cases
- Brownwood police asking for public's help in finding escaped man
- Brownwood woman gets 20 years in prison for injuring child
- Brownwood City Council approves bid for sports complex additions
- Brownwood City Council unanimously passes new budget