IRVING, Texas - Tony Romo and the Dallas Cowboys have done a lot of giving, and not a lot of taking.
With his five interceptions in the last game, Romo has already been picked off eight times this season. That's seven more interceptions than opposing quarterbacks have thrown against the Cowboys (2-2), and accounts for their minus-7 turnover margin.
While it would be easy to blame Romo for that, especially since he also has two lost fumbles, the Cowboys' defense isn't really forcing any turnovers.
The Cowboys have one interception and three fumble recoveries, one of those coming on special teams.
Dallas plays Sunday at Baltimore.
- Manhunt underway in Sweetwater after attempted traffic stop
- Abilene shooting victim's mother reacts to suspect's arrest
- Abilene man arrested for aggravated kidnapping of girlfriend
- Abilene residents weigh in on 25 years of the World Wide Web
- No tax increases in proposed Brownwood budget for 2016-2017