DALLAS - A court date has been scheduled for Dallas Cowboys defensive tackle Josh Brent after prosecutors say he tested positive for marijuana.
A spokeswoman for Dallas prosecutors said Monday that Brent is scheduled to appear June 21 before Judge Robert Burns.
Brent is charged with intoxication manslaughter, in connection with the Dec. 8 car crash that killed Jerry Brown, a Cowboys practice squad player and his college teammate.
Prosecutors have filed a motion asking Burns to revoke Brent's $100,000 bond after the positive marijuana test. Brent had been ordered to provide a urine sample for testing after a court hearing last month.
An attorney for Brent, George Milner, did not immediately return a phone message Monday.
- Girl, 17, missing after police find three bodies at her home in California
- Updated Poll: Clinton, Trump virtually tied headed into debate
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Approaching cold front to bring below average temperatures
- Abilene Zoo celebrates Golden Zoobilation
- Officials: Texas man kills father during disturbance