IRVING, Texas - The Dallas Cowboys will play two preseason games out West after opening the exhibition schedule in the Hall of Fame game against Miami.
No dates are set for games at Oakland and Arizona, although they will be the weekends of Aug. 9 and Aug. 16. The Cowboys will have training camp in Oxnard, Calif.
The Cowboys wrap up the preseason with home games against Cincinnati and Houston. The Bengals will visit Cowboys Stadium the weekend of Aug. 23, and the Texans game likely will be on Aug. 29.
Dallas plays the Dolphins on Aug. 4 as part of a Pro Football Hall of Fame weekend that will include the induction of offensive lineman Larry Allen and former coach Bill Parcells.
- Updated Abilene parents keeping daughter's memory alive with foundation
- Abilene police find heroin in house, arrest 4 on drug charges
- Updated Bangs students learn from Monday's presidential debate
- Updated Brownwood murder suspect's lawyer asks for bond reduction, gag order
- Updated Abilene allergist gives tips for dealing with fall allergies
- Brother of fallen Dyess airman killed week before 1st anniversary of plane crash
- Callahan County employees, residents react to jail decision
- Brown County cities see decline in sales tax revenues for July
- Callahan County commissioners reverse decision to 'vacate' jail
- Totals: 5+ inches of rain recorded in parts of West Texas over weekend