IRVING, Texas - The Dallas Cowboys will play two preseason games out West after opening the exhibition schedule in the Hall of Fame game against Miami.
No dates are set for games at Oakland and Arizona, although they will be the weekends of Aug. 9 and Aug. 16. The Cowboys will have training camp in Oxnard, Calif.
The Cowboys wrap up the preseason with home games against Cincinnati and Houston. The Bengals will visit Cowboys Stadium the weekend of Aug. 23, and the Texans game likely will be on Aug. 29.
Dallas plays the Dolphins on Aug. 4 as part of a Pro Football Hall of Fame weekend that will include the induction of offensive lineman Larry Allen and former coach Bill Parcells.
- Updated Savage threatens resignation from city council over business issue
- Police arrest San Angelo city employee after theft investigation
- Updated Abilene BBB on high alert for phone scammers claiming to be with IRS
- Wildfire academy held in Brownwood amid high fire danger
- Texas ag chief OKs use of poison to bring a 'hog apocalypse'