IRVING, Texas - The Dallas Cowboys will play two preseason games out West after opening the exhibition schedule in the Hall of Fame game against Miami.
No dates are set for games at Oakland and Arizona, although they will be the weekends of Aug. 9 and Aug. 16. The Cowboys will have training camp in Oxnard, Calif.
The Cowboys wrap up the preseason with home games against Cincinnati and Houston. The Bengals will visit Cowboys Stadium the weekend of Aug. 23, and the Texans game likely will be on Aug. 29.
Dallas plays the Dolphins on Aug. 4 as part of a Pro Football Hall of Fame weekend that will include the induction of offensive lineman Larry Allen and former coach Bill Parcells.
- Mistrial declared in sexual assault case against ex-Anson police chief
- Female football official earning her stripes
- Texas presidential poll shows Trump with lead going into election
- Abilene City Council approves hiring two code enforcement officers
- KTXS Forecast: Feeling like late September temperatures
- Brown County commissioners approve sale of old sheriff's office and jail
- Brownwood seeking community input on proposed dog park
- Police: Driver flees after crashing into Early apartment, found at liquor store
- Sheriff, family ask for public's help with Lake Brownwood murder case
- Inaugural Barktoberfest taking place Saturday seeks to help Brownwood youth