IRVING, Texas - Dallas running back DeMarco Murray is likely to miss his sixth straight game Thursday against Washington with a sprained foot, and receiver Kevin Ogletree is out with a concussion.
Murray was listed as doubtful Wednesday, when he wasn't even on the field for the portion of practice reporters could see. He hasn't been listed as a practice participant since getting injured Oct. 14 at Baltimore.
Ogletree and safety Charlie Peprah sustained concussions last weekend against Cleveland. Peprah is questionable for the Redskins.
Murray's backup, Felix Jones, is questionable with a knee injury. Undrafted rookie Lance Dunbar could get his first NFL start Thursday.
Left tackle Tyron Smith, who sprained an ankle against Baltimore, wasn't working with the first team in practice Wednesday.
- Winters man one of 25 to receive prestigious Carnegie Hero medal
- Abilene parents keeping daughter's memory alive with foundation
- Abilene police find heroin in house, arrest 4 on drug charges
- Updated Texas student who dressed as slave told to change
- KTXS Forecast: Slight warm up today then another cold front arrives Thursday
- Brother of fallen Dyess airman killed week before 1st anniversary of plane crash
- Callahan County employees, residents react to jail decision
- Brown County cities see decline in sales tax revenues for July
- Callahan County commissioners reverse decision to 'vacate' jail
- Totals: 5+ inches of rain recorded in parts of West Texas over weekend