IRVING, Texas - Dallas running back DeMarco Murray is likely to miss his sixth straight game Thursday against Washington with a sprained foot, and receiver Kevin Ogletree is out with a concussion.
Murray was listed as doubtful Wednesday, when he wasn't even on the field for the portion of practice reporters could see. He hasn't been listed as a practice participant since getting injured Oct. 14 at Baltimore.
Ogletree and safety Charlie Peprah sustained concussions last weekend against Cleveland. Peprah is questionable for the Redskins.
Murray's backup, Felix Jones, is questionable with a knee injury. Undrafted rookie Lance Dunbar could get his first NFL start Thursday.
Left tackle Tyron Smith, who sprained an ankle against Baltimore, wasn't working with the first team in practice Wednesday.
- Updated Why some are stealing medications from their pets
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Afternoon pop-up showers possible each day this week
- Updated Supporters mark slain girl's 10th birthday in Albuquerque
- Updated Police: 2 College Station deaths related to drugs, robbery
- Updated Fried Jell-O among top food winners for State Fair of Texas