IRVING, Texas - Dallas Cowboys cornerback Brandon Carr says the team is refreshed following its bye week, and has erased the first four games from its memory.
The Cowboys (2-2) returned to work on Monday to begin preparations for a difficult stretch.
They play four of the next five games on the road, starting Sunday at AFC North-leading Baltimore (4-1). They also travel to undefeated Atlanta during that span, and face division rivals Philadelphia and the New York Giants, who come to Texas.
Starting center Phil Costa practiced, as did Pro Bowl nose tackle Jay Ratliff, who hasn't played yet this season because of a high ankle sprain. Costa played only the first series of the season before getting sidelined by back issues.
- Updated Surgeon general warns doctors on opioid epidemic
- Updated Texas promised to track oilfield waste in aquifers. It didn't
- Updated Police: Abilene kidnapping suspect threatened to kill victim, family
- Updated Fraternity suspends Texas A&M chapter after student's death
- Updated Abilene ISD institutes new drop-off policy