IRVING, Texas - The Dallas Cowboys have signed linebacker DeVonte Holloman, their sixth-round draft pick, to a four-year contract.
Holloman's deal was announced Friday along with the signings of 15 undrafted rookie free agents, including Akron quarterback Dalton Williams.
The Cowboys had four new linebackers for the first day of rookie minicamp in Brandon Magee of Arizona State, Cameron Lawrence of Mississippi, Deon Lacey of West Alabama and Taylor Reed of SMU.
Three rookie cornerbacks are on the roster in Xavier Brewer of Clemson, Dustin Harris of Texas A&M and Devin Smith of Wisconsin.
Dallas also added safeties Jakar Hamilton of South Carolina State and Jeff Heath of Saginaw Valley State and a pair of receivers in Greg Herd of Eastern Washington and Eric Rogers of Cal Lutheran.
- Zephyr ISD sues over faulty turf, relocates home football games
- Abilene ISD expecting more money from state for higher enrollment
- Ex-Abilene day care teacher fails to show for trial, warrant issued
- Hunters, Abilene charity anticipate start of dove hunting season
- Police: 20-year-old arrested for sexual assault of Brownwood teen