ARLINGTON - Dallas Cowboys tight end Jason Witten broke the NFL record for catches in a season by a tight end.
Witten's 103rd catch of the season came in overtime Sunday against the New Orleans Saints.
Tony Gonzalez held the mark with 102 catches for Kansas City in 2004.
Witten had consecutive catches in overtime, the second being his sixth of the game.
- Brother of fallen Dyess airman killed week before 1st anniversary of plane crash
- Callahan County employees, residents react to jail decision
- Brown County cities see decline in sales tax revenues for July
- Callahan County commissioners reverse decision to 'vacate' jail
- Totals: 5+ inches of rain recorded in parts of West Texas over weekend