SAN ANTONIO - Tim Duncan had 25 points, 13 rebounds, six assists and four blocks and the San Antonio Spurs beat the Golden State Warriors 104-93 Wednesday night.
Tiago Splitter added 17 points, Manu Ginobili had 16 points and seven assists and fellow reserve Nando De Colo had 10 points for San Antonio (52-16), which is second to Miami (53-14) for the league's best record.
Stephen Curry had 24 points for Golden State (39-31), which remains sixth in the West. Harrison Barnes added 13 points, Jarrett Jack had 14 points, David Lee added 10 points and 12 rebounds.
Golden State pulled within 92-87 as Curry hit 1 of 2 free throws, but Duncan threw in a running hook and a jumper to give San Antonio a 96-88 lead with 2:37 remaining.
- Updated Surgeon general warns doctors on opioid epidemic
- Updated Texas promised to track oilfield waste in aquifers. It didn't
- Updated Police: Abilene kidnapping suspect threatened to kill victim, family
- Updated Fraternity suspends Texas A&M chapter after student's death
- Updated Abilene ISD institutes new drop-off policy