PHILADELPHIA - Tim Duncan had 24 points and 17 rebounds and Tony Parker scored 20 points to lead the San Antonio Spurs to their fifth straight win, 90-85 over the Philadelphia 76ers on Monday night.
The Spurs blew a 17-point lead in the first half before rallying late in the fourth to win again without guard Manu Ginobili. Ginobili is still out with a strained left hamstring.
Evan Turner led the Sixers with 18 points and 12 rebounds. The Sixers lost for the seventh time in nine games. Andrew Bynum, out all season with knee injured knees, said before the game he remained on target to return around the All-Star break.
The Sixers could use him. Without their best player, they've slumped to seven games under .500.
Without Ginobili for the fourth straight game, the Spurs got clutch baskets down the stretch to win their NBA-high 15th road game.
- Updated Police: 20-year-old arrested for sexual assault of Brownwood teen
- Updated West Texas police say 6 slightly hurt when shot during robbery
- Updated 2 injured in DWI crash in Early, man arrested
- Updated 2 arrested for Texas bank robberies
- Updated Santa Anna man, 28, arrested on drug charges in Coleman