CLYDE, Texas - Senior Dee Paul and the Munday Moguls accomplished yet another tough task as they march towards the 1A division two state championship.
The Moguls defeated the Albany Lions 55-13. The win is even more impressive considering it's the second time the Moguls have convincingly beat Albany this season.
Dee Paul rushed for 315 yards, 4 TD, and passed for 70 yards and another score.
The Mogul defense held Albany Jake Bumguardner to a season low 63 yards on 22 carries.
Munday will face Wellingon in the 1A division two semifinals.
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Family, friends of Brownwood man express grief after body found, ID'd
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer
- Brookesmith ISD meeting on possible consolidation gets heated
- Walter murder trial: 'Formality' in sentencing to call Abilene couple back to court Thursday