CLYDE, Texas - Senior Dee Paul and the Munday Moguls accomplished yet another tough task as they march towards the 1A division two state championship.
The Moguls defeated the Albany Lions 55-13. The win is even more impressive considering it's the second time the Moguls have convincingly beat Albany this season.
Dee Paul rushed for 315 yards, 4 TD, and passed for 70 yards and another score.
The Mogul defense held Albany Jake Bumguardner to a season low 63 yards on 22 carries.
Munday will face Wellingon in the 1A division two semifinals.
- Updated Man on Texas death row for killing 2 loses appeal
- Updated New 'Dancing With the Stars' cast includes ex-Gov. Rick Perry, 12 others
- Updated Armored car guard shot, killed in Texas ATM robbery
- Updated Teacher fired in West Texas after Internet post hired by another district
- Police ID West Texas man who died while hiking
- Abilene, Big Country teams ranked in AP football poll
- Abilene ISD expecting more money from state for higher enrollment
- Clyde community raises money for family after car accident
- Homeowner: '20 or 30 years of my life gone' in Abilene house fire
- Bulldogs find way to win in mistake-filled season opener against Vernon