AUSTIN, Texas - The University Interscholastic League says it will play all Texas state championship football games this season in the Dallas Cowboys' AT&T Stadium in Arlington.
That will be the first time all 11-man and six-man championships will be played at the same location. This season will be the fourth year all games in all classes will be played at pre-determined locations.
The championships begin Dec. 14 with title games in the six-man division.
- Mysterious fireball seen across Big Country likely a meteorite
- Police looking into social media accounts of suspects in Abilene realtor's murder
- San Angelo council to consider naming new member after embattled councilman resigns
- Reward offered for killer of 8-year-old Texas girl
- Hardin-Simmons to host regional in Division III basketball tournament
- 18 people displaced after Brownwood apartment fire
- Brown County judge orders new trial for man convicted of child sex crimes
- Blood drive in Early held to honor deceased student
- Brownwood man arrested for forging checks found while detailing truck
- Lawmaker proposes ending Brown County Attorney's pre-trial donation program