AUSTIN, Texas - The University Interscholastic League says it will play all Texas state championship football games this season in the Dallas Cowboys' AT&T Stadium in Arlington.
That will be the first time all 11-man and six-man championships will be played at the same location. This season will be the fourth year all games in all classes will be played at pre-determined locations.
The championships begin Dec. 14 with title games in the six-man division.
- Calif. lawmakers pass bill inspired by Turner case
- Zephyr ISD sues over faulty turf, relocates home football games
- Abilene ISD expecting more money from state for higher enrollment
- KTXS Forecast: Afternoon hit-or-miss t-shower chances continue
- Ex-Abilene day care teacher fails to show for trial, warrant issued