AUSTIN, Texas - The University Interscholastic League says it will play all Texas state championship football games this season in the Dallas Cowboys' AT&T Stadium in Arlington.
That will be the first time all 11-man and six-man championships will be played at the same location. This season will be the fourth year all games in all classes will be played at pre-determined locations.
The championships begin Dec. 14 with title games in the six-man division.
- Mistrial declared in sexual assault case against ex-Anson police chief
- Updated Texas presidential poll shows Trump with lead going into election
- Abilene City Council approves hiring two code enforcement officers
- Teacher Tribute: First-year Wylie teacher receives season's first honor
- 3 suspects sought by Abilene police
- Brown County commissioners approve sale of old sheriff's office and jail
- Brownwood seeking community input on proposed dog park
- Police: Driver flees after crashing into Early apartment, found at liquor store
- Sheriff, family ask for public's help with Lake Brownwood murder case
- Inaugural Barktoberfest taking place Saturday seeks to help Brownwood youth