MEMPHIS, Tenn. - Rudy Gay scored 26 points, and Zach Randolph had 17 points and 13 rebounds to help the Memphis Grizzlies win their fourth straight game, 92-82 over the Dallas Mavericks on Friday night.
Marc Gasol added 11 points and 11 rebounds for Memphis. Tony Allen finished with 10 points, but his biggest contribution was on the defensive end, holding former Grizzly O.J. Mayo, the Mavericks' leading scorer, to 10 points on 3-of-11 shooting.
Shawn Marion and Vince Carter led the Mavericks with 14 points apiece, and Marion also had 11 rebounds. Dominique Jones had 13 points and seven assists, and Brandan Wright added 12 points.
Dallas never led, and Memphis built a 17-point advantage in the third quarter.
The Mavericks suffered through 24 turnovers leading to 29 Memphis points, and the Grizzlies' 17 offensive rebounds contributed to a 22-9 advantage in second-chance points.
- Savage threatens resignation from city council over business issue
- State Rep. submits bill to end Brown Co. Attorney's pre-trial donation program
- Texas ag. commisisoner calls for ‘hog apocalypse'
- Abilene City Council chooses water rate study after high bills
- Abilene BBB on high alert for phone scammers claiming to be with IRS