ANSON, Texas - Anson Senior Pitcher Matt Villanueva signed his national letter of intent to play college baseball at UT-Permian Basin Monday morning.
The entire student body packed into the library to support Villanueva on this special day with him and his family.
Villanueva says signing will now allow him to focus on making a deep postseason run.
- Texas murder suspect arrested; was in Daytona for the races
- Los Arcos restaurant to reopen Wednesday in Abilene
- Crews battling wildfires in Texas Panhandle, Oklahoma
- Savage threatens resignation from city council over business issue
- Lawmaker proposes ending Brown County Attorney's pre-trial donation program