ANSON, Texas - Anson Senior Pitcher Matt Villanueva signed his national letter of intent to play college baseball at UT-Permian Basin Monday morning.
The entire student body packed into the library to support Villanueva on this special day with him and his family.
Villanueva says signing will now allow him to focus on making a deep postseason run.
- Updated 3 Big Country hospitals receive high marks from federal government
- Updated Boy, 7, finds key, unlocks Texas gun cabinet, shoots self
- Updated Abilenians sought for curbside recycling program, deadline Monday
- Updated Tax rate increase approved by Abilene City Council in first reading
- Updated 'Emergency contract' awarded to build new bridge on Hwy 6 at Lake Cisco