ANSON, Texas - Anson Senior Pitcher Matt Villanueva signed his national letter of intent to play college baseball at UT-Permian Basin Monday morning.
The entire student body packed into the library to support Villanueva on this special day with him and his family.
Villanueva says signing will now allow him to focus on making a deep postseason run.
- Updated Lowe's Heroes gives back to the Disabled American Veterans
- Updated Texas recognizes Brown County gun store as oldest in state
- Updated Cooper High School holds 2nd annual car show to benefit band
- Updated Texas man stung to death by bees
- Updated Man arrested in fatal stabbing of 2 nuns in Mississippi