ANSON, Texas - Anson Senior Pitcher Matt Villanueva signed his national letter of intent to play college baseball at UT-Permian Basin Monday morning.
The entire student body packed into the library to support Villanueva on this special day with him and his family.
Villanueva says signing will now allow him to focus on making a deep postseason run.
- Savage threatens resignation from city council over business issue
- State Rep. submits bill to end Brown Co. Attorney's pre-trial donation program
- Updated Texas ag. commisisoner calls for ‘hog apocalypse'
- Abilene City Council chooses water rate study after high bills
- Abilene BBB on high alert for phone scammers claiming to be with IRS