ABILENE, Texas - Here are the boys basketball playoff scores for Friday and Saturday, 3/1-2/13. KTXS Sports will update scores as they go final, and keep you updated on who advances to the state tournaments in Austin next week.
TAPPS 2A Boys State Tournament:
Waco Vanguard boys 67, ACHS 55 (Final)
3A Region I:
Wylie boys 64, Kennedale 55 (Final)
*Bulldogs advance to regional final for second straight year.
2A Region I:
Idalou boys 62, Jim Ned 52 (Final)
1A Div. I Region I:
AAA Academy boys 78, Munday 43 (Final)
Stamford boys 80, Trenton 31 (Final)
*Stamford will face AAA Academy on Saturday, 12pm. at ACU's Moody Coliseum in regional finals.
1A Div. II Region I:
Water Valley boys 49, Crowell 46 (Final)
Throckmorton boys 52, Ira 45 (Final)
*Throckmorton will face Water Valley on Saturday, 2pm in regional final at ACU's Moody Coliseum.
- Mysterious fireball seen across Big Country likely a meteorite
- Police looking into social media accounts of suspects in Abilene realtor's murder
- San Angelo council to consider naming new member after embattled councilman resigns
- Reward offered for killer of 8-year-old Texas girl
- Hardin-Simmons to host regional in Division III basketball tournament
- 18 people displaced after Brownwood apartment fire
- Brown County judge orders new trial for man convicted of child sex crimes
- Blood drive in Early held to honor deceased student
- Brownwood man arrested for forging checks found while detailing truck
- Lawmaker proposes ending Brown County Attorney's pre-trial donation program