ABILENE, Texas - Advance tickets for the 2013 edition of the Abilene High-Cooper High football game will go on sale Monday, September 30, at 5 p.m. at Shotwell Stadium.
Fans of CHS, which will be the home team, can purchase adult tickets Monday at the west side of Shotwell Stadium. Adult tickets for the AHS section of the stadium can be purchased on the east side.
Only adult tickets will be available Monday night at the stadium and will be sold until no one remains in line. Student tickets will be sold only at school campuses.
Advance adult tickets are $8 and advance student tickets are $4.
Adult tickets not sold Monday night will be available at One AISD Center, 241 Pine St., beginning Tuesday. The Athletic Office ticket window is open Tuesday through Thursday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Friday from 8 a.m. until noon.
If available, all tickets at the gate on Friday night will be $10.
Information provided by Abilene ISD.
- Bond set at $750,000: Son of ex-Brady police chief arrested for murdering mother
- Sentencing phase kicks off in murder trial of Abilene teen
- Victims ID'd: San Angelo man & boy, 4, apparently drowned while fishing
- Recent thefts raise eyebrows at Abilene hardware store
- Police: Chase from Amarillo ends with shooting in New Mexico
- Candlelight vigil held in Brownwood for domestic violence victims
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Fire at Abilene car dealership
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer