ABILENE, Texas - More high school football playoff games are being rescheduled due to the arctic blast that slammed the Big Country Thursday night. KTXS has confirmed numerous game changes with schools and coaches.
Cooper vs. Arl. Lamar - Still 7:30 p.m. at Shotwell Stadium.
Cisco vs. Spearman - Now 7 p.m. at Lub. Lowrey Field.
Ira vs. Garden City - Now 5:30 p.m. at Robert Lee.
Crowell vs. Water Valley - Now 5 p.m. at Hermleigh.
Albany vs. McCamey - Now 4 p.m. at Colorado City.
Clyde vs. Bushland - Now Saturday, 4 p.m. at Iowa Park.
Anson vs. Stratford - Now Saturday, 2 p.m. at Lubbock Lowrey Field.
Bangs vs. Denver City - Now Saturday, 3 p.m. at Sweetwater Mustang Bowl.
Stamford vs. Panhandle - Now Saturday, 7 p.m. at Bowie.
Wylie vs. Lub. Cooper - Changed to Saturday at 4:30 p.m. in Wichita Falls.
Hawley vs. Canadian - Changed to Saturday at noon in Wichita Falls.
Hamlin vs. San Angelo TLC - Still Saturday, 1 p.m. in Clyde.
Snyder vs. Lubbock Estacado - Still Saturday, 2 p.m. in Snyder.
Eastland def. Littlefield, 40-0.
Iraan def. Munday, 28-21 (2OT).
Loraine def. Dawson, 60-14.
Strawn def. Jayton, 52-6.
Grandfalls-Royal def.Blackwell, 57-8
If your team is playing at a different time or day than previously scheduled, please email the KTXS Sports Department at Sports@KTXS.com.
- Updated Abilene police make urgent request for help finding missing elderly woman
- Updated Deadly accident in Callahan County, road closed
- KTXS Forecast: Rain moves out, warmer weather & sunny skies expected
- Updated Rescue network brings adoptable dogs from Texas to Minnesota
- Stepson talks how shooter, victim met before San Angelo murder-suicide
- Brownwood ISD's new calendar includes 3-day weekends every month
- Early man in jail for scamming elderly couple out of $15,000
- Brownwood raid leads to arrests for illegal drugs
- Brownwood takes steps to address wild hog problem at city field
- Brownwood man sentenced to 25 years for role in prison gang drug ring