ABILENE, Texas - More high school football playoff games are being rescheduled due to the arctic blast that slammed the Big Country Thursday night. KTXS has confirmed numerous game changes with schools and coaches.
Cooper vs. Arl. Lamar - Still 7:30 p.m. at Shotwell Stadium.
Cisco vs. Spearman - Now 7 p.m. at Lub. Lowrey Field.
Ira vs. Garden City - Now 5:30 p.m. at Robert Lee.
Crowell vs. Water Valley - Now 5 p.m. at Hermleigh.
Albany vs. McCamey - Now 4 p.m. at Colorado City.
Clyde vs. Bushland - Now Saturday, 4 p.m. at Iowa Park.
Anson vs. Stratford - Now Saturday, 2 p.m. at Lubbock Lowrey Field.
Bangs vs. Denver City - Now Saturday, 3 p.m. at Sweetwater Mustang Bowl.
Stamford vs. Panhandle - Now Saturday, 7 p.m. at Bowie.
Wylie vs. Lub. Cooper - Changed to Saturday at 4:30 p.m. in Wichita Falls.
Hawley vs. Canadian - Changed to Saturday at noon in Wichita Falls.
Hamlin vs. San Angelo TLC - Still Saturday, 1 p.m. in Clyde.
Snyder vs. Lubbock Estacado - Still Saturday, 2 p.m. in Snyder.
Eastland def. Littlefield, 40-0.
Iraan def. Munday, 28-21 (2OT).
Loraine def. Dawson, 60-14.
Strawn def. Jayton, 52-6.
Grandfalls-Royal def.Blackwell, 57-8
If your team is playing at a different time or day than previously scheduled, please email the KTXS Sports Department at Sports@KTXS.com.
- Updated Redevelopment for West Texas Hilton hotel opened in 1929
- Updated Video of black Texas woman thrown to ground sparks review
- Updated Police: McDonald's worker in Texas fired for refusing officer service
- Updated Police save Texas robbery suspect from burning car after chase
- Updated Building partially collapses in Hamlin