GARLAND, Texas - After winning the first two sets of their 3A state semifinal match 25-22, 25-18, the Wylie Lady Bulldogs found themselves on the ropes after losing the following two sets 17-25, 23-25, to force a fifth and deciding set.
Wylie, the top ranked team in 3A, found a way to win the fifth set 18-16, defeating Argyle to advance to their third straight state final in as many years.
The Lady Bulldogs will face the winner of LaGrange/Cleveland Tarkington Saturday, November 17th at 2pm in Garland.
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Family, friends of Brownwood man express grief after body found, ID'd
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer
- Brookesmith ISD meeting on possible consolidation gets heated