CLEVELAND - Kawhi Leonard's 3-pointer with 2.9 seconds remaining gave the San Antonio Spurs a 96-95 win over the Cleveland Cavaliers on Wednesday night.
Leonard's clutch basket came after Dion Waiters' jump shot with 9.5 seconds remaining put Cleveland ahead 95-93.
The Spurs, who have won 14 of 15, had stars Tim Duncan, Tony Parker and Manu Ginobili on the floor together for the first time since Jan. 13.
Kyrie Irving, who was held to a season-low six points, missed a desperation runner from the top of the key as time expired.
Tony Parker led the Spurs with 24 points while Gary Neal scored 15.
Waiters scored 20 points to lead Cleveland, which has dropped three straight after winning a season-high three in a row.
- Brown County commissioners approve sale of old sheriff's office and jail
- Brownwood seeking community input on proposed dog park
- Police: Driver flees after crashing into Early apartment, found at liquor store
- Sheriff, family ask for public's help with Lake Brownwood murder case
- Inaugural Barktoberfest taking place Saturday seeks to help Brownwood youth
- Teen killed in Coleman County motorcycle-truck crash
- Teacher Tribute: First-year Wylie teacher receives season's first honor
- Brookesmith school board selects interim superintendent
- Victim testifies against former chief in Anson sexual assault trial
- Clyde Intermediate School teachers save student from choking