AUSTIN, Texas - Dallas Madison's Admon Gilder lead the Trojans with 25 points in route to a 92-55 win over Wylie in the 3A state semifinals at the Frank Erwin Center in Austin.
In the first quarter both teams started hot from the field, trading three point baskets left and right.
Madison then proceeded to separate the score more and more out-rebounding Wylie 36-21 in the game which lead to lots of second chance points.
Wylie's Duane Hopper lead the Bulldogs with 22 points. Patrick Walker had 19 points while Michael Lopez added 18 points on the day.
The Bulldogs season ends with a 34-5 overall record.
Dallas Madison will face Houston Yates in the 3A championship on Saturday.
- Abilene's public radio station could face cuts under new budget
- Police looking into social media accounts of suspects in Abilene realtor's murder
- Hardin-Simmons to host regional in Division III basketball tournament
- 2 escape from south Abilene house fire
- Mysterious fireball seen across Big Country likely a meteorite
- Families displaced in Brownwood apartment fire find new homes
- Texas A&M Forest Service conducts prescribed burns at Camp Bowie
- 18 people displaced after Brownwood apartment fire
- Brown County judge orders new trial for man convicted of child sex crimes
- Blood drive in Early held to honor deceased student