AUSTIN, Texas - Dallas Madison's Admon Gilder lead the Trojans with 25 points in route to a 92-55 win over Wylie in the 3A state semifinals at the Frank Erwin Center in Austin.
In the first quarter both teams started hot from the field, trading three point baskets left and right.
Madison then proceeded to separate the score more and more out-rebounding Wylie 36-21 in the game which lead to lots of second chance points.
Wylie's Duane Hopper lead the Bulldogs with 22 points. Patrick Walker had 19 points while Michael Lopez added 18 points on the day.
The Bulldogs season ends with a 34-5 overall record.
Dallas Madison will face Houston Yates in the 3A championship on Saturday.
- Updated Blacks in Texas face greatest pregnancy-related death risk
- Updated Manhunt underway in Sweetwater after attempted traffic stop
- Updated Abilene shooting victim's mother reacts to suspect's arrest
- Updated Abilene man arrested for aggravated kidnapping of girlfriend
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Drier and warmer weather for most to finish the work week