CLEVELAND, Ohio - O.J. Mayo scored 19 points and the Dallas Mavericks used a pair of 9-0 runs in the fourth quarter to defeat the Cleveland Cavaliers 103-95 on Saturday night.
Chris Kaman scored 15 points while Vince Carter and Darren Collison added 14 apiece for Dallas, which won on the road for the second time in six games.
Kyrie Irving, who left the game briefly in the third quarter with a finger injury, led Cleveland with 26 points, but the Cavaliers lost their fifth straight game.
Mayo hit a 3-pointer and a layup down the stretch to spark Dallas, which outscored the Cavaliers 28-22 in the final period. The Mavericks had six players score in double figures.
Dion Waiters and Daniel Gibson had 16 points apiece for Cleveland.
- Updated Search continues in Sweetwater after man ditches motorcycle, flees
- New schools open in Texas town in 2013 fertilizer blast
- Abilene shooting victim's mother reacts to suspect's arrest
- Blacks in Texas face greatest pregnancy-related death risk
- Abilene man arrested for aggravated kidnapping of girlfriend