DALLAS - O.J. Mayo scored 26 points, Chris Kaman added 20 and the Dallas Mavericks snapped a three-game losing streak by beating the Philadelphia 76ers 107-100 Tuesday night.
Mayo and Kaman scored 17 of Dallas' last 19 points to help the Mavericks win their seventh straight at home against the 76ers.
Dorell Wright scored 25 points and Spencer Hawes had 18 for the 76ers, who lost their fourth straight game. Philadelphia point guard Jrue Holiday, the team's leading scorer at nearly 19 points per game, missed his third straight game with a sprained left foot.
Dallas point guard Derek Fisher left the game with 6:50 left in the first quarter with a strained right knee and did not return. Fisher, who wasn't expected to play because of the flu, went down to the ground after having his shot blocked by Evan Turner. The 17th-year guard walked slowly to the locker room.
- Updated Ex-Abilene day care teacher fails to show for trial, warrant issued
- Updated Hunters, Abilene charity anticipate start of dove hunting season
- Updated Police: 20-year-old arrested for sexual assault of Brownwood teen
- Updated Convicted man on Texas Most Wanted sex offender list caught
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Thundershower chances stay in the forecast
- Construction to begin on Highway 351 in north Abilene
- Homeowner: '20 or 30 years of my life gone' in Abilene house fire
- Clyde community raises money for family after car accident
- Enrollment up at Abilene, Wylie school districts
- Associated Press releases it's Texas high school football rankings for Week 1
- Santa Anna man, 28, arrested on drug charges in Coleman
- Texas recognizes Brown County gun store as oldest in state
- Clyde family raising money for son nearly paralyzed in wreck
- City of Early budget proposal includes property tax increase
- Active search over, suspect avoids arrest after high-speed Big Country chase