ABILENE, Texas - The North all-stars took held on to their 17-7 halftime with timely stops on defense.
With the North up 24-14 in the fourth quarter, Jake Bumguardner intercepted a pass from Taylor Grant, keeping the momentum on the North's sideline.
Bumguardner then kicked a 32 yard field goal to add a little more cushion to the North lead, making it 27-14.
The North held on to win by the final of 27-14 improving North's record to 11-3 all-time in FCA all-star classic history.
- Son of former Brady police chief arrested for murdering mother
- Victims ID'd: San Angelo man & boy, 4, apparently drowned while fishing
- Recent thefts raise eyebrows at Abilene hardware store
- Updated Police: Chase from Amarillo ends with shooting in New Mexico
- Environmental groups raise concerns over West Texas oil find
- Candlelight vigil held in Brownwood for domestic violence victims
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Fire at Abilene car dealership
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer