HOUSTON - Chandler Parsons scored a career-high 32 points on 12-for-13 shooting and the Houston Rockets snapped a nine-game losing streak to Dallas with an easy 136-103 win over the Mavericks on Sunday night.
Jeremy Lin and James Harden added 21 points apiece and Lin had nine assists for the Rockets.
O.J. Mayo scored 18 points and Shawn Marion had 14 to lead the Mavericks, who dropped six games behind Houston for the No. 8 spot in the Western Conference.
Houston blew open a close game in the third quarter, outscoring Dallas 44-17. The Rockets hit 14 of 20 shots and converted six Mavericks' turnovers into 14 points.
- Updated Police identify victim in west Abilene homicide
- LIVE FBI reviewing new emails in Clinton classified information probe
- Parents charged after toddler dies in Texas house fire
- Wife of Texas teacher charged in 2 deaths accused of tampering
- Police: Texas college student rams squad car while taking topless selfie
- Brown County commissioners approve sale of old sheriff's office and jail
- Brownwood seeking community input on proposed dog park
- Police: Driver flees after crashing into Early apartment, found at liquor store
- Sheriff, family ask for public's help with Lake Brownwood murder case
- Inaugural Barktoberfest taking place Saturday seeks to help Brownwood youth
- Teen killed in Coleman County motorcycle-truck crash
- Teacher Tribute: First-year Wylie teacher receives season's first honor
- Brookesmith school board selects interim superintendent
- Victim testifies against former chief in Anson sexual assault trial
- Clyde Intermediate School teachers save student from choking