ARLINGTON, Texas - Josh Hamilton will be in the other dugout when the Texas Rangers play their home opener Friday.
Texas is coming off an opening series at Houston, when Yu Darvish was one out from a perfect game and Rangers pitchers struck out 43 batters in posting two shutouts. But so much attention in the first home series will be on Hamilton being in a Los Angeles Angels uniform.
Hamilton was booed in his last game at Rangers Ballpark. That was when he was still with the Rangers and 0 for 4 in their last home game, a 5-1 AL wild-card game loss to Baltimore last October.
Texas scheduled starter Derek Holland says Hamilton was a good teammate.
- H-E-B donates $2,500 to The Food Bank of West Central Texas
- CityLink bus fare increases passed by Abilene City Council
- Abilene City Council responds to audit requests over water bills
- Truck flips after being T-boned in downtown Abilene
- Guardian claims disabled Abilene woman had $200,000 stolen from account