HOUSTON - Matt Schaub made his first playoff start last week and helped lead the Houston Texans to a win.
But he did make a key mistake, throwing an interception which was returned for a touchdown.
He knows he'll have to be much better if the Texans expect to win at New England in a divisional playoff game on Sunday.
Coach Gary Kubiak says, "He's going to have to play at a high level, but we all are."
Schaub's No. 1 goal this week is to help the offense score touchdowns instead of field goals when it gets in the red zone. Houston got inside the 20-yard line four times last weekend against Cincinnati, and settled for field goals three times after the offense stalled.
- H-E-B donates $2,500 to The Food Bank of West Central Texas
- CityLink bus fare increases passed by Abilene City Council
- Abilene City Council responds to audit requests over water bills
- Truck flips after being T-boned in downtown Abilene
- Guardian claims disabled Abilene woman had $200,000 stolen from account